- Who we work with Supporting women with complex needs
- Doula Support Program One-to-one pregnancy, birth and post-natal support
- Make a referral Health professionals can refer clients or you can make a request yourself
- Education Programs Free group education and social support
- Professional development training Continual professional development training for health and social support workers
We provide free birth support and education for pregnant women in Melbourne who are experiencing financial and social hardship. We also work to influence the maternal health system in Australia by advocating for more equitable, respectful and mother-centred care.