- Who we work with Supporting women with complex needs
- Free birth support One-to-one pregnancy, birth and post-natal support
- Education programs Free group education and social support
- Make a referral Health professionals can refer clients or you can make a request yourself
- Professional Development Training Supporting women with complex needs during pregnancy and birth
Image: John Smith
We provide free birth support and education for pregnant women in Melbourne who are experiencing financial and social hardship. We also work to influence the maternal health system in Australia by advocating for more equitable, respectful and mother-centred care.