Our next two-day workshop will run on Thursday 28th and Friday 29 March, 2019 in Melbourne CBD.
Sessions will explore how best to support women:
- experiencing financial hardship
- at risk of or experiencing perinatal depression
- who are under 25 years of age
- at risk of homelessness
- with a refugee background, an asylum seeker or newly arrived
- with a history of mental health, drug and alcohol, or trauma and abuse issues
- who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
The professional development training has been co-designed and will be co-facilitated by women with lived experiences. In addition to providing relevant and practical insight into working with complex needs, our co-facilitators receive training, casual employment and practical workplace skills, in order to improve their longer-term employability.
Ticket costs: $250 + GST /day or $475 + GST for both days (option to attend one or both days available). Group discounts available.
CPD points are available.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org