Raise awareness and vital funds to help ensure more people experiencing disadvantage feel safe and supported through pregnancy, birth and early parenting.
Community fundraising allows you to share the causes that are close to your heart with your friends and family. If you feel enthusiastic about your fundraising, your family, friends and colleagues will feel passionate about to supporting you too.
Ways to support us
Create your own online fundraising activity
Did you know you can plan a simple and meaningful fundraiser to celebrate a special occasion, milestone or celebration?
It’s as easy as one, two, three:
- Create a profile on our online community fundraising platform
- Plan your fundraising event and set up your page. You can tie your fundraising goal to any special occasion or celebration. And don’t forget to tell your friends and family why it is important to you!
- Share your page with your supporters and let them know they can make a life-changing difference with their donation.
With your help we can ensure that more people facing pregnancy and birth alone have the care and support they needs.
Be the Village
In 2021, we launched our Be the Village challenge: 7 days, 7 acts of kindness.
Many people face pregnancy, birth and parenthood alone, and this meaningful and joyful challenge lets you Be the Village.
Connect with your friends and family, or someone you don’t know (yet!) through your acts of kindness and ask others to sponsor your 7-day challenge with a donation.
Create a Facebook fundraiser
You can also support our work via a Facebook fundraiser, which is simple to create!
- Login to your Facebook profile and create a new post (click on, ‘what’s on your mind’)
- Click ‘more’ or the three dots on the right-hand side
- Click ‘raise money’
- Search for Birth For Humankind Limited and select our page (look for our pink logo)
- Click ‘post’.
Now your friends and family to donate to your fundraiser.